Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Updates: 'Contest' and 'How I choose my books'

I am very excited to have posted my first review and study group page.  I hope all my readers will find it useful and informative.  My ultimate goal is through each book, to not only review the contents, but to expose Authors and Books we might never see on the book store shelf.

I invite authors and readers alike to send me a list of books they would be interested in seeing reviewed here.  I will be purchasing three to six books a month to review.  I do accept donations if a reader or author would like to have a book reviewed that is not currently in my library.  These books I will try to give priority too.  On average I will be reviewing at least a book a week.

So here's my Challenge to my new Facebook Friends!  Once this profile reaches 100 Friends we will have our first contest.  The prize, a Book.  More details about this contest will be announced later on, in the meantime please share Pagan Book Shelf with your friends and have them join us here.


No comments:

Post a Comment