Monday, August 6, 2012

PaganGrandDad - Jim Weeder Voices on the Path


Voices on the Path-
A Collection of Interviews



PaganGrandDad
Jim Weeder



Email: pagangranddad@gmail.com
website: http://www.Pagan-Place.com



Right now I work at Wal Mart. I have been a Fire Fighter, Corporate Escalations Agent and many other jobs. Some of my hobbies are Wood working and photography.

About 7 years ago. I had thought going on my journey many years before but until I met my now wife I really had not started.

Mainly Druid but I also follow Wicca, and a bit of many others.

Well being in the “bible belt” I have to keep closed on my path.

Once again being in the bible belt we do remain semi solitary besides online groups. Prior to moving to NC we were more open.

My journey has been easy. My advice is to read up and study in all areas. Find what feels best to you, don’t feel that you need to follow just one. If more than one path feels good use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment