Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christian Vampire - Mihai Constantin Voices on the Path


Voices on the Path-
A Collection of Interviews



Christian Vampire

Mihai Constantin




FaceBook address:  http://www.facebook.com/thevampirmetrou
Email: vantor1@aol.com
Website:  http://thevampirmetrou.com/ 


First can you briefly tell us about yourself? What is your profession? Any special hobbies?
I am a 35 year old former Romanian Army Captain now residing in the United States.  I am married, no children, with one German Shepherd.  I hold a degree in Clinical Psychology and love to hike.  By day I teach at a private boarding school here in Connecticut and assist the schools psychologist.  By night, I manage a club.  For the past thirteen years I've run my own website dealing with the Pagan and Occult communities. 


When did you begin your path? What inspired you to walk this journey?
 Age 14 when I awakened.  I was inspired by family tradition
Can you tell us a little about your path? How would you describe yourself?
The perfect mix of Vampiric Christianity. 
let me explain it this way

to be a man of flesh its a sin
to be a woman its a sin 
to be a Vampir is a sin 

but with the love of Christ your sins are washed away 

Does the path you've chosen affect your profession? If so, how?
 I keep my Online life and my Offline life apart 
Is community important to you, or do you prefer to express you beliefs as a solitary?
 Community is very important to me, that's why I run one
Are you associated with any organizations, volunteer work, or groups that support your spiritual beliefs?
My online Empire


Would you say your path has been an easy or difficult journey? Any advice for someone new to this path?
 Positive thinking 

When you wholeheartedly adopt a "with all your heart" attitude and go out with the positive principle, you can do incredible things.

I also make spells for those in need, potions, and hold Altar services.  My spells and potions can be found on the Metrou Market @ The Vampir Metrou.  www.thevampirmetrou.com 


Finally, what three books would you say most influenced your path.

The Bible,  
 The Man Who Would Be King, by Rudyard Kipling, 

The Psychology of Positive Thinking by Nystrom




No comments:

Post a Comment