Saturday, July 28, 2012

Solitary Eclectic Pagan Witch - Bee Belcher Voices on the Path


Voices on the Path-
A Collection of Interviews



Solitary Eclectic Pagan Witch
Bee Belcher



Email: 
jeremyandbee@gmail.com

First can you briefly tell us about yourself? What is your profession? Any special hobbies?
I am 36yrs old, married, one step son, and 4 kitty furbabies.  I am a bookkeeper and office manager at a CPA firm. 
When did you begin your path? What inspired you to walk this journey?
My path led me to different people thru out my journey.  Each person I met had some sort of message, a name of a book, some information…it was like, like-minded souls finding each other at the right time and space. The universe, mother nature, being at peace with oneself, vibrating to a higher level all seemed to gel with me…it seemed a perfect fit…
Can you tell us a little about your path? How would you describe yourself?
I am a solitary eclectic pagan witch with a twist.  I strongly believe in karma.  I take what feels right for me.  I love listening to the trees talk.  I enjoy the calmness that my Buddha statue brings me, and I love the power and energy I feel when I cast a spell, or call down the elements.

Does the path you've chosen affect your profession? If so, how?
No, I don’t think it does.

Is community important to you, or do you prefer to express you beliefs as a solitary?
Solitary to a point, but love to talk to friends and family if they ask bout it.
Are you associated with any organizations, volunteer work, or groups that support your spiritual beliefs?
No

Would you say your path has been an easy or difficult journey? Any advice for someone new to this path?
Its had its ups and downs.  My advise is read, read, read.  Do what feels right.  No book has the exact answers, it’s a personal path. 


Finally, what three books would you say most influenced your path.
The Celestial Prophecy, Louis Hays, You can Heal your Life, and books written by Scott Cunningham..
 
 
Blessings and thank you for inviting me to this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment