Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wiccan Witch Grandmother - Wytchy Womyn Voices on The Path


Voices on the Path-
A Collection of Interviews




Wiccan Witch Grandmother

aka Barbara Dede



FaceBook: wytchywomyn@facebook.com;
Email: wytchywomyn57@yahoo.com

I am a 55 yr old crone who is married and i two sons and soon to be 5 grandkids.

I am artist and i work from home for CA Mentors.

I began my path 25 yrs ago and my mentor was Shekhinah Mountainwater. I was introduced to my Wiccan ways through my friend Tacy, who introduced me to Barbara De Moray, who i took my first class from. I was very inspired by Wicca because it was the only religion that honored womyn. I was raised Jewish... I am a solitary wytch that sometimes attends rituals with others.

As far as my professional life, in the past my beliefs were challenged, especial when i taught preschool, but it doesn't matter now. Like any journey there have been ups and downs, but i believe it has made me stronger in my belief system.

The books that I have used personally have been,
Ariadne's Thread by Shekhinah Mountainwater,
The Spiral Dance by Starhawk
Grimoire for the Green Witch by Moura.

No comments:

Post a Comment