Saturday, July 28, 2012

Reiki Minister/Dragon Majik - Tina Cheverie Voices on the Path


Voices on the Path-
A Collection of Interviews




Reiki Minister/Dragon Majik
Tina Cheverie

\
Email: 
Silverowl36@yahoo.com
Website: 
http://thecovenofthegreciandragon.webs.com/



First can you briefly tell us about yourself? What is your profession? Any special hobbies?


I'm a homemaker . I have a wonderful family which have been through their ups and downs. As most know I love plants,even the ones you call weeds,and grow and do spells with them. I love doing spells in the kitchen. I love being creative and keeping things green . Most of all I like showing people how to make things all nature for a affordable price .I crochet and make hats for children in need . I am an ordained minister from The Universal Life Church and was ordained August 20th 2009 .She has taken some law, has a Reiki 1 degree and is working on getting her Reiki 2 soon . She has managed to get her GED after years of living the life of a Pagan single mom. May 30th 2009 she married the love of her life Rev. Joseph F. Cheverie.

When did you begin your path?

I started my serious studying at the age of 24 years old but had been doing meditation and other activities since my teens . The first place I went was Angels Loft in East Bridgewater .I learn there about the different traditions and the basics . It was hard  at first to find a group or someone willing to teach their tradition at first .I used to meet with a few of the newer folks and we would try to learn together .We used to do our full moons together and so on . Then we decided to try to form a coven because no one was taking new people at the time .We had a small coven and no I was not the HPS . In fact , I bowed out of the position feeling as though it was not my time .After this coven broke up because of drama . I became a member of the coven Ravens Light . I learned about straga there and loved the people there .I met a special person there and we fell in love . We studied together and he was a great man . He was the dad of my daughter . The reason I say was is because he died from a drunk driver hitting him . After his death I decided to leave Ravens Light . I tried to start a family group but put that on hold because I had to help my special needs son . Do I have any anger about that ? No. Yet , I was still wondering about dragons and dragon majik . I toke the time to look but not many books out there . Finally after years of looking I met my husband which knew about dragon majik and a man named Alan . They helped me understand about dragons and how they are . I learned to love dragon majik . This is my path .
 What inspired you to walk this journey?

I followed my heart and believed in the Goddess . It was the Goddess that inspired me and the flame within my heart to move on . It was she that helped me through my ups and downs .
Can you tell us a little about your path?

Dragon majik is very old and good luck finding it in the book store . We can not point out a year when dragon majik started . We can tell you alot comes from within you . Some of the history of dragon majik is in Celtic stories , you can find stories about dragons in Japan and other countries . Transylvania and parts of Europe . We do have codes of honor in which we follow . We are about healing and protection . 

 How would you describe yourself?

I am a listener . I listen then speak when needed . I good teacher told me listen much and talk less . Ask questions when needed . I try to help when I can but do not like pushy people . I do not like drama and only believe in solutions . I am kind but not easy to read . I believe in team work not ME work .
Does the path you've chosen affect your profession?
No

Is community important to you, or do you prefer to express you beliefs as a solitary?

The community is very important but do not get together enough . I do like being around them because there is so much to learn from each other .
Are you associated with any organizations, volunteer work, or groups that support your spiritual beliefs?

No , not at the moment but would love to help .
Would you say your path has been an easy or difficult journey? Any advice for someone new to this path?

It has been a hard journey but has made me stronger and my family . Lets just say , we went through alot of people judging us .My children where even bullied over the family being Pagan . My son hurt a few times by other kids .




No comments:

Post a Comment